karaf-user mailing list archives

From Ɓukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Announcement: ServiceMix IDE
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 07:14:10 GMT
Hi folks!

I would announce small project, which can interest you - ServiceMix IDE [1].
It is partially fork of EIK from Fuse Forge which I moved to github a week
ago.

We (at this moment me) would achieve better support for developers working
with XML configurations for Camel/ServiceMix/ActiveMQ/Karaf/CXF and so on.
This project can ease introduction to these projects for new users and let
you work faster. Do you remember how many times you Maven artifact didn't
start because you have done typo in XML? :-)

What project have:

-          Support XML namespaces for ActiveMQ (from 4.0 to 5.4) and Camel
(from 1.0 to 2.4). You can safely work without internet connection or behind
broxy.

-          Additional archetype catalogs for M2Eclipse from Sonatype.

In future I would add content assistant for camel XML (it will be Spring IDE
extension) and other configurations.

If something hurts you in your IDE let us know [2].

Kind regards,

Lukasz Dywicki

[1] I know, it is not IDE yet.

 [2] http://github.com/splatch/servicemix-ide/issues