karaf-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Wolfgang Glas (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Commented] (KARAF-1729) Cannot uninstall bundle, bundle xx is invalid
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 16:46:19 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-1729?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14100833#comment-14100833
] 

Wolfgang Glas commented on KARAF-1729:
--------------------------------------

Are there any new insights on this issue?

We are infrequently experiencing this problem with karaf-3.0.1 and have not yet been able
to robustly reproduce the problem.

  Best regards, Wolfgang

> Cannot uninstall bundle, bundle xx is invalid
> ---------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: KARAF-1729
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-1729
>             Project: Karaf
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: karaf-osgi
>    Affects Versions: 3.0.0
>            Reporter: Hendy Irawan
>            Assignee: Jean-Baptiste Onofré
>             Fix For: 4.0.0, 3.0.2
>
>
> Karaf marks a bundle as installed and active, but I can't uninstall it, stop it.
> {code}
> karaf@root()> list -t 0 -s | grep pool
> [1295] [    Active] [   50] org.apache.commons.pool (1.6.0)
> karaf@root()> uninstall 1295
> Bundle 1295 is invalid
> No bundles specified.
> karaf@root()> uninstall 1295
> Bundle 1295 is invalid
> No bundles specified.
> karaf@root()> list -t 0 -s | grep pool
> [1295] [    Active] [   50] org.apache.commons.pool (1.6.0)
> karaf@root()> uninstall org.apache.commons.pool
> No bundles specified.
> karaf@root()> list -t 0 -s | grep pool
> [1295] [    Active] [   50] org.apache.commons.pool (1.6.0)
> karaf@root()> stop 1295
> Bundle 1295 is invalid
> No bundles specified.
> {code}
> Workaround: Delete folder karaf/data/cache/bundle1295



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.2#6252)

Mime
View raw message