karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.grzy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Odlparent-dev] Modification to org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg not persisted
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2019 11:23:11 GMT
Hello

It depends on how you modify org.ops4j.pax.logging PID - my writing to
etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg file? or via configadmin API?

if you write to file, fileinstall will check it and modify real
configuration at some point (asynchronously). If you do that via API, it'll
be (it should be) reflected in etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg - at some
point.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek