karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.grzy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Introduce "static" resolver
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 14:06:28 GMT
Hello

Good idea. I remember also a persistent option for resolver - so instead of
reading repos/feature/resource manifests and invoke felix resolver with
reqs/caps, there was something (written by @Guillaume Nodet
<gnodet@apache.org>? Available in Equinox?) that just read wiring from some
json and used it as wiring definition.

I'll check the winegrower project too!