karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Daniel <david.daniel.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Launching the kloud initiative
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2019 13:10:51 GMT
Thank you,
  I would also be curious if it is possible to work to align some features
changes to be compatible with the osgi feature spec.
https://github.com/osgi/design/blob/master/rfps/rfp-0188-Features.pdf  It
might be possible to bridge some of the gap between bnd and karaf.  I love
things about both frameworks and would be super excited if they could work
together.

David