karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.grzy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blacklist of bundle from feature
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2019 05:04:01 GMT
Hello

blacklistedBundles is a configuration option for assemnbly goal, not for
the goal to generate features. I still didn't prepare relevant
documentation section (the draft is in this jira comment[1]).

But I just saw that "new" blacklisting&overriding is implemented in 4.2.0.
The above is true in 4.1.x - blacklistedBundles is not for feature
generation. It's for assembly goal and I think the blacklisted bundle will
be declared in etc/overrides.properties.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek
===
[1]: