karaf-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Custom Distribution Hangs on Startup...
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 19:50:49 GMT
When I change the kar scope to "provided", I get:

Failed to execute goal
org.apache.karaf.tooling:karaf-maven-plugin:4.2.2:assembly
(default-assembly) on project custom-karaf-example: Unable to build
assembly: Can't determine framework to use (framework, framework-logback,
static-framework, static-framework-logback, custom). Please specify valid
"framework" option or add Maven dependency with "kar" type and "compile"
scope for one of standard Karaf KARs.

I have updated the example I linked above to reflect the change.  Did I do
something wrong?