karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [HEADS UP] Releases schedule
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2019 05:42:19 GMT
Hi,

We are a bit late on the release schedule, so, I will move forward this
week.

- Regarding Karaf 4.2.3, I plan to propose to vote by the end of this
week. We need some dependencies releases (like Aries Proxy), and I have
to find a key for my Windows VM to test some fixes, but it should be OK
for this week. Once 4.2.3 will be tagged, I will create the karaf-4.2.x
branch and move master to 4.3.x.
- Karaf Cave 4.1.2 should be in vote today or tomorrow. Once submitted
to vote, I will start the refactoring on master as Cave 4.2.x.
- Karaf Decanter 2.2.0 preparation has started. I think I will be able
to submit to vote next week.
- Karaf Cellar 4.x preparation have started as well. Vote should happen
in 2 or 3 weeks.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB