karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Graf <benjamin.g...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Version alignment report for Karaf 4.2.3-SNAPSHOT - 1/2
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2019 19:08:12 GMT
Hi Grzegorz,

is there a reason why the plugin goal for generateConsistencyReport does
not filter the features that were chosen in custom distributions? Using
the report that way generates many "false friends" that are actually not
needed to resolve. Maybe it should also interact with more than only
blacklisted features/bundles for example replacements in
org.apache.karaf.features.xml. This way you can iterative tune your
distribution by adding more and more items to replacement list and
checking consistency report.

What do you think?

Regards

Benjamin