karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [HEADS UP] Postponing Karaf 4.2.2 due to a blocking issue
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2018 12:50:10 GMT
Hi,

As I'm testing Karaf 4.2.2-SNAPSHOT in preparation for the release, I
found an issue with camel-blueprint.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-6041

The issue seems to be in Aries Proxy (maybe related to the Aries
Blueprint Core update).

I'm working on this issue as I'm consider it as a blocker.
I wanted to submit 4.2.2 to vote during the week end, but I may have to
postpone to beginning of next week in order to give me time to identify
and fix the issue (and maybe cut new dependency releases like Aries).

I keep you posted. Sorry about that.

Regards
JB
-- 
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Mime
View raw message