karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.grzy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help to get out of pax-web from karaf distribution
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2018 11:30:22 GMT
Hello

+1 That for example happened to Hibernate which (at some point) started to
provide own features. Same for JPA.
PAX-WEB (and other PAX projects) provide own Karaf features and it's worth
considering to remove the inclusion of pax-web features from karaf
enterprise features.

There's no need to change terminology, simply we should avoid including
other repos from "native" / "built in" repos.

Maybe it's worth considering in Karaf 4.3.0 (Karaf 5.0.0?).

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

śr., 5 gru 2018 o 12:21 Christian Schneider <chris@die-schneider.net>