karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Postponing Karaf 4.2.2 due to a blocking issue
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2018 14:15:53 GMT
OK, that seems related to ASM 7 update (required for better Java 11
support).

I'm checking the ASM bundles available.

I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

On 08/12/2018 13:50, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> As I'm testing Karaf 4.2.2-SNAPSHOT in preparation for the release, I
> found an issue with camel-blueprint.
> 
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-6041
> 
> The issue seems to be in Aries Proxy (maybe related to the Aries
> Blueprint Core update).
> 
> I'm working on this issue as I'm consider it as a blocker.
> I wanted to submit 4.2.2 to vote during the week end, but I may have to
> postpone to beginning of next week in order to give me time to identify
> and fix the issue (and maybe cut new dependency releases like Aries).
> 
> I keep you posted. Sorry about that.
> 
> Regards
> JB
> 

-- 
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Mime
View raw message