karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Bad commit https://github.com/apache/karaf/commit/62e832c7009b5b8beafd219ff7b6b66051205682
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 14:43:32 GMT
I just tested camel-blueprint 2.20.1 with blueprint-core 1.10.0 and it
seems to work: I deployed a simple camel route written using blueprint
and it starts and works fine.

Does someone remember the issue we had with the blueprint-core upgrade
with camel-blueprint ? Maybe it was with previous Camel version.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré