karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Francois Papon <francois.pa...@openobject.fr>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Postponing Karaf 4.2.2 due to a blocking issue
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2018 14:18:00 GMT
Hi JB,

Thanks for the update!

regards,

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org

Le 08/12/2018 à 18:15, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :
> OK, that seems related to ASM 7 update (required for better Java 11
> support).
>
> I'm checking the ASM bundles available.
>
> I keep you posted.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 08/12/2018 13:50, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> As I'm testing Karaf 4.2.2-SNAPSHOT in preparation for the release, I
>> found an issue with camel-blueprint.
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-6041
>>
>> The issue seems to be in Aries Proxy (maybe related to the Aries
>> Blueprint Core update).
>>
>> I'm working on this issue as I'm consider it as a blocker.
>> I wanted to submit 4.2.2 to vote during the week end, but I may have to
>> postpone to beginning of next week in order to give me time to identify
>> and fix the issue (and maybe cut new dependency releases like Aries).
>>
>> I keep you posted. Sorry about that.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>


Mime
View raw message