karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Consider KARAF-5934 for Karaf 4.2.2?
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2018 20:03:28 GMT
Hi Eric,

The update to maven-bundle-plugin 4.1.0 introduces some other changes
(as the requirements/capabilities created are extended). Why do you need
this for 4.2.2 ? It's transparent for you as user.
So I will try but without strong commitment. Reasonably, I would prefer
to target in 4.2.3 as I'm planning 4.2.2 for this week. So, it will be a
best effort.

Yes, deploy folder is enabled by default. Did you deploy a bundle or a
raw jar ?

The line breaks should be fixed already (you can test on 4.2.2-SNAPSHOT).

Regards
JB