karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Derricutt" <m...@talios.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Simplify components and cleanup old versions in Jira
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2018 22:00:16 GMT
On 14 Sep 2018, at 2:41, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> By the way, related to the new Docker tooling/feature we added in Karaf
> 4.2.1, I would like to add a new goal in the karaf-maven-plugin to
> directly create a Docker image based on a distribution (like I did in
> assemblies/docker/build.sh).

I would be down with that ;-)

---
"The ease with which a change can be implemented has no relevance at all to whether it is
the right change for the (Java) Platform for all time." &mdash; Mark Reinhold.

Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net
http://www.chaliceofblood.net
http://plus.google.com/+MarkDerricutt