karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Papon <francois.pa...@openobject.fr>
Subject Re: Karaf target audience and release granularity
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2018 02:56:58 GMT
Ok, thanks !

It's great to ear usages of Karaf ;)

As JB said, the last release of Karaf Cave provider the Deployer helping
to deal with Karaf instance administration and it also provide an API Rest.

You can take a look to the implementation, may be you can find some
usefull stuff :

https://github.com/apache/karaf-cave/blob/master/deployer/rest/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/cave/deployer/rest/DeployerRest.java

regards,

François Papon