karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: issues while using Spring 5.0.4 with latest KARAF 4.2.0
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 10:58:39 GMT
Aris Blueprint Spring works with spring 5 afaik, but the spring-osgi-web
replacement has never been implemented.
It's just a matter of adapting a few classes, mainly
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener and
org.springframework.osgi.web.context.support.
OsgiBundleXmlWebApplicationContext so that it can be a drop-in replacement
for spring-web apps.

--
Guillaume Nodet