karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Preparing Karaf 4.2.1 and some ideas
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2018 16:11:30 GMT
I think that's fair for some use cases, but generally speaking, we
should improve the global usage.

scope (compile, runtime, provided) is not well used, kar requirement is
overhead, the generate mojo is not accurate, etc.

I would propose the following:
1. Deprecate the generate features mojo to promote the by-hand features
2. Improve the assembly mojo to use <configuration/>  in a easier way

I will come with a concrete proposal around that.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré