karaf-dev mailing list archives

From sathish_alwar <sathish.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Karaf-4 : ConfigurationAdmin returns Managed Properties as null
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2018 21:17:23 GMT
We are using Karaf-4 (Opendaylight Nitrogen version).

Our beans implement ManagedService and we register them using blueprint.xml.
We have placed the configuration file (pid) under KARAF_HOME/etc and there
are about 80 config files.
When we install feature (about 200 bundles), we noticed  "updated(Dictionary
properties)" callback method gets called with null properties sometimes. All
bundles in the feature have start level as 80.

All files under KARAF_HOME/etc are static files and they are not generated
dynamically.

Please let us know why "ConfigurationAdmin" calls updated() with null
properties sometimes and how to resolve this.

Does "ConfigurationAdmin" takes more time to scan files, but updated() gets
called before it reads the file (pid).

Thanks

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html