karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Łukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: Karaf-4 : ConfigurationAdmin returns Managed Properties as null
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2018 23:51:42 GMT
Satish,
You will receive null values for ManagedServiceFactory instances once certain configuration
gets removed. This is normal situation and your code should handle it.

Files located in etc directory are scanned by Felix Fileinstall which is embedded in Karaf.
With such amount of foles you might experience some lag, but it is unlikely that fileinstall
will post bogus updates without reason.

One of very few reasons why I was getting NULL values on ManagedService config updates was
wrong syntax of configuration files with *.config extension. What are fole extensions yoh
are using?

Kind regards,
Łukasz Dywicki
--