karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.2.0 release (take 2)
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:17:08 GMT
I just tested with the CXF-DOSGi samples on karaf 4.2.0 and java 8. When
there is an error during xml parsing.

To reproduce install cxf-dosgi samples:

feature:repo-add cxf-dosgi-samples 2.3.0

feature:install cxf-dosgi-sample-soap-impl

and check the log.

See this for the exception:
https://paste.apache.org/FFNJ

The code works fine in karaf 4.1.x.

This could be the same thing that Dan reported about the xml parsing. As it
still seems to happen with the new build I am voting -1 for now.

-1

Christian

> Hi all,
>
> I submit Karaf (Container) 4.2.0 release to your vote.
>
> This is the first GA on the 4.2.x series, following M1 and M2.
>
> NB: I preferred to postpone the merge of the new examples as it needs a
> little
> polish. The PR is already available and it will be included in 4.2.1 (that
> we
> can expect beginning of May depending of 4.2.0 feedbacks):
> https://github.com/apache/karaf/pull/484
>
> NB: This is take 2, including KARAF-5688 fix
>
> Release Notes:
> projectId=12311140&version=12342076
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1111/