karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.2.0 release (take 2)
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 05:41:08 GMT
Just tried

cxf-dosgi rest works, the problem is with cxf-dosgi soap:

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory
not found by org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-transports-http [62]

I'm testing a workaround.

However, I'm proposing to move forward on 4.2.0 and fix that for 4.2.1 (that I
will do earlier than expected).

Regards
JB

--