karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] - Manual feature
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2018 17:21:20 GMT
By the way, around the same topic, we did good progress on the examples. I would
like to move forward pretty fast on this to refactore the dev guide for 4.2.0 (GA).

I'm working on itest example, and I saw some improvements we can do around
KarafTestSupport to simplify the way to write itests for our users.

Stay tuned !

Regards
JB

On 03/02/2018 06:16 PM, Francois Papon wrote:
> PR merged in the next 4.2.0 release.
>
> Thanks JB !
>
> Francois
>

> Le 01/03/2018 à 21:18, Francois Papon a écrit :
>> Great !
>>
>> I created  a JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-5649) and
>> I prepare the PR ;)
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> François
>>

>> Le 01/03/2018 à 19:59, Jean-Baptiste Onofré a écrit :
>>> That's a good idea !
>>>
>>> The manual is already part of the distribution. But it would be very easy to
package the manual HTML as a wab and deploy via a feature.

>>> As we are doing a Dev guide refactoring focused on examples (with corresponding
features), it makes sense to have the manual as feature as well.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org