karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.1.5 release
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 16:05:26 GMT
Hi,

This vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jamie Goodyear, Achim Nierbeck, Christian Schneider, Jean-Baptiste
Onofré
+1 (non-binding): François Papon, Andrea Cosentino, Grzegorz Grzybek, Roedl
Lukas, Oliver Wulff, Toni Menzel

I'm promoting the artifacts to Central. Then I will update Jira and publish on
the webside, followed by the announcement e-mail.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--