karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [UP] Flacky build
Date Thu, 22 Feb 2018 04:20:56 GMT
FYI, related to that, I updated Jenkins jobs configuration to use Maven 3.5.2
(instead of 3.3.9). It should improve our build time thanks to better
incremental build in Maven 3.5.x.

For now, we are still using "latest JDK 1.8". I'm checking on the Jenkins server
if there was an update of the JDK recently.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré