karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf (Container) 4.1.4 release
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2017 07:01:52 GMT
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Achim Nierbeck, Christian Schneider, Freeman Fang, Jean-Baptiste
Onofré, Lukasz Dywicki, Jamie Goodyear
+1 (non-binding): François Papon, Andrea Cosentino, Roedl Lukas, Grzegorz Grzybek

I'm promoting the artifacts on central and update Jira. I will update website
and announce the release once the artifacts will be actually published on Central.

Thanks all for your vote !

Regards
JB

--