karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: 4.1.4 release in December
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 06:20:54 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the update, I will take a look as well.

Regards
JB

On 12/10/2017 11:22 PM, luke@code-house.org wrote:
> Hey Jean,
> Thanks for update on release schedule. There is
>
> There is KARAF-5533 which affected OpenHab in very nasty way. They patched kar deployer
internally so it works for them. Issue is related to dropping KARs into deploy folder. I assigned
myself to it - so I will verify their patch and commit after confirming it works.

> Cheers,
> Lukasz
>

>> On 10 Dec 2017, at 06:19, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Lukasz,
>>
>> yes, 4.1.4 is already planned and I'm preparing it. I'm planning to submit 4.1.4
on vote for Friday next week.

>> I'm starting the Jira triage now, and I'm already working on some improvements and
fixes.

>> Can you just double check on your side if all Jira you need are with the correct
fixed version ?

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/KARAF/versions/12341702
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 12/10/2017 12:03 AM, Łukasz Dywicki wrote:
>>> Hey folks,
>>> I wanted to check with you if there is any work planned to be done with 4.1.x
branch this month, as I would like to push some fixes & flush them out.
>>> These are needed for OpenHab community, which might not be as big as ODL but,
it does run into troubles from time to time.
>>> As I never handled release, despite of having such possibility, I could try to
do it and offload „standard” team members handling this task.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org