karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [UPDATE] Karaf releases schedule
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 06:08:50 GMT
Hi guys,

just a quick update about the release schedule:

> - Karaf Cave 4.1.0: end of November/beginning of December
The deployer feature has been merged. Some polishing and improvements are on the
way. Release 4.1.0 is scheduled for Christmas.

> - Karaf Decanter 1.5.0: second week of December
New features proposal have been created on Jira. We started the implementations
of some. 1.5.0 release is postponed to end of December.

> - Karaf "Container" 4.1.4: first/second week of December
Improvements are on the way with bug fixes (Jira triage in progress). I found a
new one on Windows platform. 4.1.4 release still planned for December 15th.

> - Karaf "Container" 4.2.0.M2: end of December
Lot of improvements are on the way, requiring some polishing and final touches.
To give us some time to clean it up, 4.2.0.M2 is postponed for the first week on
January '18.

Regards
JB
--