karaf-dev mailing list archives

From l...@code-house.org
Subject Re: 4.1.4 release in December
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 21:59:48 GMT
Hey Jean,
Yeah, I was committing this changes and obviously I missed a file which I had to bring back
from 4.2.x test infra to 4.1.x. I was aware that this change is risky, however I didn’t
get any Jenkins notification about build failure which made me think that everything went
fine. It is my fault that I didn’t check CI build.

Thank you very much for taking care about that, and once more - sorry for breaking it.

Kind regards,
Lukasz

> On 10 Dec 2017, at 07:09, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>
> Just fixed it.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 12/10/2017 06:48 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> By the way,
>> I saw that you merged/cherry-picked the addition of LDAPPubkeyLoginModule.
>> However, I guess you didn't test on Karaf 4.1.x branch and you broke the build:
>> https://builds.apache.org/view/K/view/Karaf/job/karaf-4.1.x/361/
>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
>> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
>> [ERROR] /home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/karaf-4.1.x/jaas/modules/src/test/java/org/apache/karaf/jaas/modules/ldap/LDAPPubkeyLoginModuleTest.java:[26,44]
cannot find symbol
>>   symbol:   class PrincipalHelper
>>   location: package org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules
>> I'm fixing it now.
>> Please, at least run a full build before pushing.
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB
>> On 12/10/2017 12:03 AM, Łukasz Dywicki wrote:
>>> Hey folks,
>>> I wanted to check with you if there is any work planned to be done with 4.1.x
branch this month, as I would like to push some fixes & flush them out.
>>> These are needed for OpenHab community, which might not be as big as ODL but,
it does run into troubles from time to time.

>>> As I never handled release, despite of having such possibility, I could try to
do it and offload „standard” team members handling this task.