karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: 4.1.4 release in December
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 05:48:27 GMT
By the way,

I saw that you merged/cherry-picked the addition of LDAPPubkeyLoginModule.

However, I guess you didn't test on Karaf 4.1.x branch and you broke the build:

https://builds.apache.org/view/K/view/Karaf/job/karaf-4.1.x/361/

[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR]
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/karaf-4.1.x/jaas/modules/src/test/java/org/apache/karaf/jaas/modules/ldap/LDAPPubkeyLoginModuleTest.java:[26,44]

cannot find symbol
   symbol:   class PrincipalHelper
   location: package org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules

I'm fixing it now.

Please, at least run a full build before pushing.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

On 12/10/2017 12:03 AM, Łukasz Dywicki wrote:
> Hey folks,
> I wanted to check with you if there is any work planned to be done with 4.1.x branch
this month, as I would like to push some fixes & flush them out.
> These are needed for OpenHab community, which might not be as big as ODL but, it does
run into troubles from time to time.

> As I never handled release, despite of having such possibility, I could try to do it
and offload „standard” team members handling this task.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org