karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: 4.1.4 release in December
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 05:19:35 GMT
Hi Lukasz,

yes, 4.1.4 is already planned and I'm preparing it. I'm planning to submit 4.1.4
on vote for Friday next week.

I'm starting the Jira triage now, and I'm already working on some improvements
and fixes.

Can you just double check on your side if all Jira you need are with the correct
fixed version ?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/KARAF/versions/12341702

Regards
JB

On 12/10/2017 12:03 AM, Łukasz Dywicki wrote:
> Hey folks,
> I wanted to check with you if there is any work planned to be done with 4.1.x branch
this month, as I would like to push some fixes & flush them out.
> These are needed for OpenHab community, which might not be as big as ODL but, it does
run into troubles from time to time.

> As I never handled release, despite of having such possibility, I could try to do it
and offload „standard” team members handling this task.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org