karaf-dev mailing list archives

From l...@code-house.org
Subject Re: 4.1.4 release in December
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2017 22:22:37 GMT
Hey Jean,
Thanks for update on release schedule. There is

There is KARAF-5533 which affected OpenHab in very nasty way. They patched kar deployer internally
so it works for them. Issue is related to dropping KARs into deploy folder. I assigned myself
to it - so I will verify their patch and commit after confirming it works.

Cheers,
Lukasz

> On 10 Dec 2017, at 06:19, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>
> Hi Lukasz,
>
> yes, 4.1.4 is already planned and I'm preparing it. I'm planning to submit 4.1.4 on vote
for Friday next week.

> I'm starting the Jira triage now, and I'm already working on some improvements and fixes.
>
> Can you just double check on your side if all Jira you need are with the correct fixed
version ?

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/KARAF/versions/12341702
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 12/10/2017 12:03 AM, Łukasz Dywicki wrote:
>> Hey folks,
>> I wanted to check with you if there is any work planned to be done with 4.1.x branch
this month, as I would like to push some fixes & flush them out.
>> These are needed for OpenHab community, which might not be as big as ODL but, it
does run into troubles from time to time.
>> As I never handled release, despite of having such possibility, I could try to do
it and offload „standard” team members handling this task.