karaf-dev mailing list archives

From abdulrazak <abdulrazak....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF cellar
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 09:08:14 GMT
Yes, I have deployed Bundle in cluster group.
<http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/file/t497991/Capture.png>
public class Activator extends BaseActivator implements BundleActivator{
	private ServiceRegistration registration;
	@Override
	public void start(BundleContext context) throws Exception {
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
		 ClusterManager clusterManager = getTrackedService(ClusterManager.class);
         if (clusterManager == null)
                 return;
         String nodeId = clusterManager.getNode().getId();
		// TODO Auto-generated method stub
		Dictionary props = new Hashtable();
		props.put("service.exported.interfaces", "*");
		props.put("service.exported.configs", "org.apache.cxf.ws");
		props.put("org.apache.cxf.ws.address",
"http://localhost:12507/shifttransfer");
		registration =
context.registerService("org.osgi.service.cm.ManagedService", this, props);

	}
}
could you anyone guide me how to resolve, CXF bundle to deploy in cluster.

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html