karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [INFO] New Jenkins jobs for Decanter, Cave, Cellar with PR builder
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 13:23:01 GMT
Hi guys,

FYI, I added new jobs on Jenkins:

- karaf-decanter-master to have a nightly build for Decanter
- karaf-cave-master to have a nightly build for Cave
- karaf-cellar-master to have a nightly build for Cellar
- karaf-decanter-pr to have a build for each Decanter GitHub Pull Request
- karaf-cave-pr to have a build for each Cave GitHub Pull Request
- karaf-cellar-pr to have a build for each Cellar GitHub Pull Request

As we moved to gitbox and it's now possible to directly merge the PR from
GitHub, it's really important to validate a PR with a Jenkins build (at least it
doesn't break the build). I will also work to extend the test coverage in
Decanter, Cave and Cellar.

Regards
JB
--