karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Ankit Dangi <dangian...@gmail.com>
Subject [Karaf-Cave] Build fails on Master branch after commit 4186d6d
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 20:12:44 GMT
Hi,

This question is with regard to the master branch in Karaf-Cave repository
on GitHub. Link: https://github.com/apache/karaf-cave/tree/master

After the pom.xml update in commit: 4186d6d,the karaf.version was changed
from 4.0.0 to 4.1.3. As a result, the build on the Master branch fails.

The build command I used is from the Community webpage on Karaf website:

mvn clean verify -Prelease -fae -T 1C

It fails on Apache Karaf :: Cave :: Assembly:

Failed to execute goal
> org.apache.karaf.tooling:karaf-maven-plugin:4.1.3:verify (verify) on
> project apache-karaf-cave: Verification failures: Verification failures:
> [ERROR] Unable to resolve framework features
> [ERROR] Unable to resolve framework features
> [ERROR] Unable to resolve framework features
> [ERROR] Unable to resolve framework features
> [ERROR] Unable to resolve framework features
> [ERROR] Unable to resolve framework features
> [ERROR] Unable to resolve framework features

Adding -e to the above build command seems to suggest that it is missing
certain requirements. How would we resolve this?

--
Ankit Dangi
http://dangiankit.info