karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins + Maven + Pax-exam-karaf problem
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 09:07:07 GMT
Hi JB
on the console I have:

[INFO] Running mypackage.serializer.unit.TestJavaSerializer
[ERROR] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time
elapsed: 184.204 s <<< FAILURE! - in
mypackage.serializer.unit.TestJavaSerializer
[ERROR] mypackage.serializer.unit.TestJavaSerializer  Time elapsed:
184.202 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot get the remote bundle context
Caused by: java.rmi.NotBoundException: 6a684c8e-bbea-4b4b-9f57-7776020e6d13

[ERROR] mypackage.serializer.unit.TestJavaSerializer  Time elapsed:
184.204 s  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Container never came up
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:369)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeWithRerun(JUnit4Provider.java:275)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:239)
	at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:160)

In the karaf log I have:

Oct 04, 2017 9:59:33 AM org.apache.karaf.main.Main launch
INFO: Installing and starting initial bundles
Oct 04, 2017 9:59:33 AM org.apache.karaf.main.Main launch
INFO: All initial bundles installed and set to start
Oct 04, 2017 9:59:33 AM org.apache.karaf.main.lock.SimpleFileLock lock
INFO: Trying to lock
/var/lib/jenkins/workspace/itms-server-master-test/itms-integration-tests/itms-eventbus-itest/target/exam/0b7ac007-5aa6-4a7c-8c7a-328145f223c0/lock
Oct 04, 2017 9:59:33 AM org.apache.karaf.main.lock.SimpleFileLock lock
INFO: Lock acquired
Oct 04, 2017 9:59:33 AM org.apache.karaf.main.Main$KarafLockCallback
lockAquired
INFO: Lock acquired. Setting startlevel to 100
2017-10-04 09:59:35,462 | WARN  | FelixStartLevel  | JaxbUtil
           | 8 - org.apache.karaf.features.core - 4.0.9 | Old style feature
file without namespace found (URI:
mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-karaf/5.15.0/xml/features). This format is
deprecated and support for it will soon be removed

in attach an extract of effective pom and the abstract class from wich I
derived all my tests.

regards
Giuseppe

> Surefire >= 2.19 ?
>
> I also depends what you do in the itest. What's your failing tests ?
>
> Regards
> JB
>

> On 10/03/2017 04:55 PM, Giuseppe Gerla wrote:
>
>> I don't understand....
>> I try to build activemq project on my jenkins machine and integration
>> tests
>> work fine...
>> I use same version of pax-exam, same version of surefire plugin, same
>> version of karaf... why my tests don't work?

>> Hi JB
>>> I have a big doubt...
>>> If the problem is the surefire plugin vesion, what is the version used by
>>> pax-exam?
>>> 2.19....
>>> So although I specify in my pom that version is 2.20.1, what is the
>>> version really used by pax-exam?
>>>

>>> Regards
>>> Giuseppe

>>> Hi JB