karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins + Maven + Pax-exam-karaf problem
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2017 18:12:48 GMT
Hi JB
thanks for your support. Today I do some progress...
In cxf pom (https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/master/pom.xml) I found a
comment about an issue of surefire plugin (SUREFIRE-1302). Because this
issue was solved in 2.20.1 I configure correctly this version (before I
have a wrong configuration) and in this way I have success with itests on
my pc.
Tomorrow I will try in office and I will inform you about results.

Thanks
Regards
Giuseppe