karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Giuseppe Gerla <giuseppe.ge...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins + Maven + Pax-exam-karaf problem
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 10:28:36 GMT
Hi JB
Unfortunately I tryed on jenkins machine and I have always the same problem.
In the surfire dumpstream file I have this error

# Created on 2017-10-02T10:03:04.024
[SUREFIRE] std/in stream corrupted
java.io.IOException: Command NOOP unexpectedly read Void data with length 4.
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.MasterProcessCommand.decode(MasterProcessCommand.java:130)
at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.CommandReader$CommandRunnable.run(CommandReader.java:391)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

The problem is always randomic and occurs if I run with jenkins but also if
I run command by bash.

Regards
Giuseppe