karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Milen Dyankov <milendyan...@gmail.com>
Subject Embedded Cave?
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 12:52:56 GMT
Hi,

I have this usecase that I need something to which I can throw a bunch of
bundles and then say "give me ALL bundles that fulfill this requirement". I
need that thing embedded in my code but able to persist and update the
information (index) between executions.

I was thinking of embedding Cave (or parts of it). Can Cave give me ALL
bundles that meet a requirement? If so, is it possible to embed Cave? Is
yes, is that a good idea? One way or another, is there anything else
(apache-felix-osgi-bundle-repository ?) that better fits the usecase?

Best,
Milen