karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.grzy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some itests broken on master
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 05:06:14 GMT
Hello

Also I found JmsTest failing:

testCommands(org.apache.karaf.itests.JmsTest)  Time elapsed: 60.278 sec
<<< ERROR!
java.lang.RuntimeException: Gave up waiting for service
(&(objectClass=javax.jms.ConnectionFactory)(name=test))
    at
org.apache.karaf.itests.KarafTestSupport.getOsgiService(KarafTestSupport.java:349)
    at
org.apache.karaf.itests.JmsTest.waitForConnectionFactory(JmsTest.java:145)
    at org.apache.karaf.itests.JmsTest.testCommands(JmsTest.java:76)

First I thought it's because I locally upgraded to pax-jms 0.1.0 (release),
but with previous 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT it fails as well. I will check today.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek