karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing Apache Karaf "Container" 4.1.2 and Decanter 1.4.0 releases
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 16:19:40 GMT
Hi Kai,

that warning happens if you have more then one
*org.eclipse.jetty.server.HttpConfiguration
*in your jetty.xml. [1]
Just make sure you only have one of them, like in [2]

regards, Achim

[1] -
https://github.com/ops4j/org.ops4j.pax.web/blob/master/pax-web-jetty/src/main/java/org/ops4j/pax/web/service/jetty/internal/JettyFactoryImpl.java#L230-L233
[2] -