karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Grzegorz Grzybek <gr.grzy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jenkins builds are failing
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2017 12:24:35 GMT
Hello,

By strange coincidence (2nd this day), I'm working locally on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-5164 (karaf-maven-plugin fails
to verify artifacts if only available within local reactor).

I have successfully injected "@Component(role = MavenWorkspaceReader.class,
hint = "reactor")" into both assembly and verify mojos and I see successful
mvn build without "install" phase.
Of course this is not related to the above problem. But I'll have a look
too.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek