karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Steinar Bang ...@dod.no>
Subject Re: Preparing Apache Karaf "Container" 4.1.2 and Decanter 1.4.0 releases
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2017 21:13:45 GMT

> Hi JB,
> Thanks. I had tried Karaf 4.1.1 and indeed  came across issues
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KARAF-5111?focusedCommentId=16088505&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16088505>

> with the shell console.

I have two troublesome issues in 4.1.1:

KARAF-5174 crashes karaf when uninstalling a feature.

KARAF-5115 hangs karaf during the initial install of a feature.

Both issues have workarounds (for KARAF-5174 it's explicitly installing
the liquibase-core feature so that it won't be uninstalled when I
uninstall my database feature, for KARAF-5115 it's killing the hanging
Karaf and restart karaf).

What makes them troublesome is that they both crashes karaf.

It doesn't look like they are targeted to be fixed for for 4.1.2?