karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf Decanter 1.4.0 release
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2017 18:53:12 GMT
Hi all,

This vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Christian Schneider, Achim Nierbeck
+1 (non-binding): Oliver Wulff, Andrea Cosentino

I'm promoting the artifacts on Central, update Jira, dist.apache.org, website
and I will publish updated version of the documentation.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--