karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Lewis <sle...@composent.com>
Subject Re: OSGi related PoC and Karaf
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:59:24 GMT
On 6/14/2017 4:46 AM, Milen Dyankov wrote:
> Hi Karaf developers,
>
> I'd like to ask you to have a look at something I've been working on. It's
> a PoC called Eccentric Modularity (EM) and it's available here
> https://github.com/azzazzel/EM

FWIW:    I think your example would be improved by using OSGi remote
services specs for the remote service metadata (e.g. provide/require
capability, standardized remote service properties, etc) rather than the
jax-rs connector specifically.   It would also then allow for supporting
osgi remote service dynamics, service versioning, rs discovery, etc.

Scott