karaf-dev mailing list archives

From James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Using Custom Layout for Log4j2 in Karaf 4.1.x...
Date Wed, 24 May 2017 16:22:46 GMT
Any advice on how I might be able to fight my way through it?  How does
Log4j2 "discover" those @Plugin-annotated classes?  Does it use some form
of classpath scanning?  Is it scoped to certain packages only?  I'm
thinking I might have to attach to the pax-logging-log4j2 bundle as a host
in order to augment its classpath so that it can see my stuff.