karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Half patch for logging documentation
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 16:05:03 GMT
I think you need to specify which lookup to use in ${placeholder} things in
the log4j2 properties file example. For example: ${sys:foo.bar} for the
foo.bar system property. <
https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/lookups.html>

I'm not sure what happens when you don't use a prefix as it's not clearly
documented.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>