karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Svetoslav Neykov <svetoslav.ney...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Issue in injecting a bean with <JAAS config
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 05:54:53 GMT
There's no clean way to achieve this, but you can follow the approach taken by "OsgiConfigLoginModule"
[1]
1. Create a class which is initialized from the blueprint with the references you need. It
stores the references in a static field [2].
2. A custom implementation of the LoginModule can fetch the values from the static field.

That's not ideal - you can you have one such configuration per VM; no guarantees on the initialization
order, etc.

Svet.

[1] https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/master/jaas/modules/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/jaas/modules/osgi/OsgiConfigLoginModule.java#L52
[2] https://github.com/apache/karaf/blob/master/jaas/modules/src/main/java/org/apache/karaf/jaas/modules/osgi/ConfigAdminHolder.java#L30