karaf-dev mailing list archives

From ashgonline <ashgonl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue in injecting a bean with <JAAS config
Date Thu, 18 May 2017 05:55:49 GMT
Hi JB,
No there's only one jaas:module to be created.
Only issue is I need to inject some list of objects into it while its
intialized by:
<jaas:module
className="org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules.osgi.OsgiConfigLoginModule"
flags="required">
However do not know the syntax to do so.

If I use another bean injection code in the blueprint using:

<bean id="anotherBean"
class="org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules.osgi.OsgiConfigLoginModule">
  <property name="myClasses">
    <list>
      <ref component-id="myBean" />
    </list>
  </property>
</bean>

It does not solve the problem as the eban is again intialized when :
<jaas:module
className="org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules.osgi.OsgiConfigLoginModule"
flags="required">

is called and another instance gets created rather than resuing the bean
instance created with the ref bean mechanism.

I need to inject this list of bean during :
<jaas:module
className="org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules.osgi.OsgiConfigLoginModule"
flags="required">

however don't know if there's a way to do so.

Regards